1. this hat often annoys if not disgusts and infuriates people.
2. though raised in richmond, my pops grew up when the A’s had just moved to the Bay from philly, was a huge fan of willie mays, and raised me (in richmond) to be a Giants fan (however, my fav player of all-time is rickey henderson and i’ve been to far more games at the coliseum than at&t/thestick).
3. i wear this hat whenever i speak or facilitate workshops on mixed race/heritage identity because if a fuggin fitted cap makes people catch hella feelings, imagine that hat is a person, and folks from different sides of that person’s identity often look at them with annoyance or disgust and anger. imagine what some see as fake to actually be an authentic expression of one’s lived reality.
4. it aint looking too good for either of my teams at the moment (pun intended), but i got my rally cap ready and am not giving up on either of them. not saying for a moment this makes me better than any1, jus saying i aint worse. :)
- siairashawn likes this
- shesanightowl likes this
- buddhag likes this
- buddhag reblogged this from creelfish and added:
- creelfish reblogged this from colinresponse and added:
- killershot reblogged this from colinresponse and added:
- mycherieamour likes this
- robtrujilloart likes this
- whoiskdot likes this
- jkkinsocal likes this
- colinresponse posted this